Having sex after a d&C

I had a D&C almost 3 weeks ago. My doctor gave me the Ok to have sex after a week and a half. However I waited until 2 and a half weeks to actually do it. I am having trouble getting aroused. It's like a have a dryness problem down there now. I can be so "ready to go" but nothing happens down there. Is this normal?

I asked this in health, but wasnt getting any responses. Hopefully someone can help me !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it completely normal. It's just like if you ovulating. Every month i think like a week after your period you have a dry spell it just low hormones. And your body is prolly still trying to adjust from being pregnant. It won't last long. Just give it a few more days or a week. In the mean time just use lube if you have any. Try to avoid spit it could make it worse. Good luck!!
    Married12Kevin

Answer by Married12Kevin at 1:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It's normal, it happens for different reasons. Just grab the KY until you get your supply back. haha
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:20 AM on Mar. 22, 2009