Random Conversation?

Anyone up for it? I slept til noon and then went out to get pizza, my neice and nephew are leaving to Arizona tomorrow so my son and them just played all day.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hmmmm random convo well lets see the news said it was supposed to rain this weekend but so far its been like summer here
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• hello, there. I am always up for randomness
    I had my son's naming ritual this afternoon and now I can't sleep because I am not sure if it went well or not.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hmmm.... name him something that comes from your heart. I named my son at the last minute when the nurse was all pissy because I hadn't picked a name yet.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:10 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• he already has a name, it is Ronin - he is 7 months old. This was a ritual to introduce him to the community, friends and family.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Oh, ok, I didn't know lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• nah most people don't. lol
    I just get really worked up and involved with planing things out that by the time the day comes I am just wiped and I am to busy being a good host to enjoy it, and then I start to wonder if people really did have a good time. I work myself into a tizzy and it is just not good
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2009