my girls are driving me crazy Help

I have 2 girls the oldest is 6 baby is 4 and they are driving me crazy they are yelling at eachother and all that I have don't evary thing that comes to me timeout evarything and I just need help with what to do can you help me..

sandersmom2girl

Asked by sandersmom2girl at 2:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My 11 year old son and 4 year old daugh fight alot. But its mainly my 4 yr old who drives me insane. She will be 5 next month but is always yelling, crying to get her way. Ive tried alot of stuff as well.. NOTHING seems to work. Shes in pre-k and is good @ school. Shes always throwing a fit over nothing. This week ahead is spring Break So, I know its gonna be a night mare. To be honest I cant make that little girl do anything I say. I wish I had answers 4 ya... Im crazy over here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• if they have seperate rooms, seperate them. or send one to the room and the other to your room. about coming to you over every single thing, tell them if they fight over something they both lose it. period. don't care who started it, who had it first, etc.
    with my kids, once i've truely had enough of my kids bickering, i make them sit on thier knees facing each other with thier knees touching the others knees and holding hands. sometimes they have to put thier foreheads together. then i make them tell the other how much they love the other. then i ask "don't you love holding your brothers/sisters hand?" The answer is no. So I tell them that unless they want to be back there doing the same thing they'd better cut the fighting and get along.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 4:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2009