How many WAH businesses do you have and what are they? Are you running them all at the same time or did you do them at different times? Is it easy or difficult?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have 1. I like to concentrate one 1 so that it will be a success:) I feel that if you have more than 1 you are just making it harder to have success. However I know many people who have more than one and they say they love it but honestly I don't know how they do it. I run a Tupperware business. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 8:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I only have one work at home job, but I do many many different things with it. I program for the web, install websites, and create templates. If you have more then one job at home, you are doing something wrong. The idea behind working from home is to stay at home with your children if you are working 3 or 4 online jobs you don't have time for your kids you may as well put them in daycare. As for easy or difficult? I'm not sure how that applies. It's a job, not easy money. It gets frustrating from time to time, clients never know what they want, bits of code may not work in every browser, but I love it. Challenges are part of the job and without them would make the job boring.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:18 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• welcome spring.gifHello!!! My name is Traci.  I work with AMERIPLAN.  Right now we have a start up kit that  costs $50.00.  That is a great deal because you get so much with it to help you get started not to mention all the FREE RESOURCES that you get as well!!!  Check this site out: www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast Let me know if you have any questions or are interested and I can help you get started!  Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

Traci
    Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I work with At Home America, Longaberger and Inspiranza Designs. I do them all at the same time and I have the freedom to do this because I have women that like the home decor of At Home and I have clients that like expensive baskets and pottery and wrought iron that Longaberger offer. Then with Inspiranza I have my ladies that like .925 Sterling Silver, it works really well for me I have been busy and successful since August. The economy has not hurt my area and I had a show one night last week and women were buying like crazy!!! I have done At Home for a year and half, Longaberger for a year and Inspiranza for almost a year!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have two but only really work one. I don't like the other and so I just kinda don't really work it. But I do work with Ameriplan, I work about 3-5 hours a day with about 45min-1hour of that on the phone... IT's fairly easy once you get the hang. I love what I do and love knowing I'm helping people. I don't just broker our plans I use them myself so I know how great they are. It's $50 a month with an option of purchasing the kit for $45. Earning $50 a month for me was a sinch... So I never really needed to worry about that. Now, I make great money and pay the bills with it. With in a year I am hoping to retire my hubby and live on my income alone. www.ThisIsAmeriplan.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I also run a website for moms looking to make and/or save money. There are a number of home businesses listed there as well as WAH Jobs, Freebie Sites, Coupons and more... I am always building so there is always more to come. I don't actually make anything for owning and running that site but I still love doing it. I love knowing that people are being helped by what they find there. Make sure to book mark me so that you can check back and see what comes soon... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:45 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have only one business. I believe that to be successful you need to learn the business you are doing and that would be difficult if you have more than one. I also think if you are building a team with more than one company it would be hard to spread your time between both teams to make sure you are helping them reach their goals also. All you need is one company that you are passionate about to become successful.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• If you would like PM me. I work for ChaCha. And can get you started. Basically you log into their site and answer questions from your computer that people text in. You can make anywhere from .10-.22 a question. It does add up.

I have been with them since October 2006. I started after seeing them on Good Morning America. I have been with them through all the changes from Desktop Guide to SMS Guide.

It doesn't cost you anything and you can even get paid when you want.

Remember NEVER pay to have a job
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 2:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I am currently working 2, but by the end of March I will be doing 3. My first business is Scentsy Wickless Candles ( www.scentsy.com/wicklessmom247 ) second is Signature HomeStyles ( www.signaturehomestyles.biz/pfunk ) and soon to be StampinUp! I have to send my agreement in and then I will have my website info. For me, I think it is easy, you just have to decide how you want to spend your time with each business. If you are interested in any of my businesses please visit my websites and if you have any further questions please let me know!! I would love to talk with you more!!
    WicklessMom247

Answer by WicklessMom247 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have two one I started about three years ago and the other I just added I think if they compliment eachother it is pretty free flowing.the newest is www.brandysnyder.scent-team.com.start up was low and I have benefited greatly adding this to the lineup.
    brandysnyder

Answer by brandysnyder at 12:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2009