I had phone sex with my ex??

Well over text, not actually speaking, do you think this is cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think it is, but I have a relatively open view on my relationship. My husband and I have been happily married for 6 wonderful years, and I don't think that masturbating, porn, phone sex, is cheating. There is nothing wrong with my commitment. However, that is how we feel. If you feel terrible, then yes, you have done something you need to come clean about. If you feel guilty about it, then you consider it cheating. And you need to tell him now while it is still something you can handle and work through. You won't want this coming out years down the road. And maybe, working through this together can help you with your relationship issues. Sometimes things need a little push. I am not saying what you did was right or wrong, but I am saying things happen for a reason. You just need to find what this was meant to accomplish. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yeap
    evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 2:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• How would you feel if your SO was "sexting" his ex girlfriend?
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 2:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I would be furious if my husband was doing this, and he would be if I had done so. This is cheating even though there was no actual contact.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• YES.

YOU DONT HAVE TO FUCK FOR IT TO BE CHEATING...CYBER SEX, PHONE SEX...NAKED CHICK GRINDING ON SOME DUDE AT A CLUB...KISSING....LOVE LETTERS..ALL CHEATING
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• This is NOT cheating in my book. I wouldnt be mad if my husband did it... Iam not a jealous person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I did it tonight, I feel horrible, I love my bf, but things haven't been going good. I feel even more horrible now, he is my ex and I would NOT meet him tonight
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• no. NOT having sex is NOT cheating.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:41 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• not a jealous person...so yout hink masturbating and having phone sex isnt cheating...wow..why even get married if you just want sexual freedom...you obviously cant handle the commitment and dont atke it seriously enough....

since you posted this you obviously feel guilty. it is cheating.....talk toyour hubby..let him know, be honest, sweet, and expect some anger...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2009