what personality trait gets on your nerves?

for me it is people who exaggerate (or even lie about) there situation for the worst to get sympathy and people with persecution complexes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For me it would be ignorance. With the internet, there is no reason for ignorance, just google it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Ignorance=uneducated. Anon, what if the person is not very computer smart? Wouldn't that crush that? Especially as a new internet searcher, deciding which sources are or aren't reliable?

Mine would be: Dishonest and Manipulative. Anyone who works you to their advantage . . . . are on my fecal roster.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• people who lie or make up stories that just can not be true and then try to defend it by saying someone with more credit said it was right.

"pinkeye is not contagious"
    "yes it is"
    "no it isn't my - my Dr said it's not"

pisses me off
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Anon . . that would make me mad . .. everyone knows pink eye is contagious!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• honestly there are lots of things that just work my nerves, and everything above goes on that list too, also ppl who always give their two cents about everything when it wasnt asked, and ppl who are fake that go along with whatever everyone else is just because they dont want to be different
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:05 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• People who can't realize I'm right about everything! Just Kidding!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Lazy people annoy me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• People who make things more complicated than they need to be.
    Anonymous

• I don't like DRAMA queens or Kings for that matter. Somebody that has to have drama or else they would just die..LoL Get it..LoL
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 3:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• People who judge everyone... relax a little some of us are just trying to get through the day
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 3:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2009