Have you watched Fireproof?

What were your thoughts??
Hubby & I have watched the movie a few times now & I LOVE it. The message is soooooo powerful. I cry through most of the movie (I NEVER cry).

lizafur13

Asked by lizafur13 at 2:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DH and I have watched it a few times too. We loved it as well. We even tried the love dare. It has improved our already great marriage.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 3:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I plan on buying the love dare book :]. I hope it can improve our marriage.. There is always room for improvement. If you say you don't need to fix anything... you are only fooling yourself!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 3:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Nope....don't plan to, Can't stand Kirk Cameron!
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 3:14 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I watched it and I thought it was incredibly powerful. My mom got my hubby and I and also my brother and his wife the love dare books for Christmas. I cried also through the whole thing. I dont care who is in it, its about the message, not the actors. I watch it at least once a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have the movie and 2 love dare books for when DH comes home from Iraq. That is going to be our first date night movie! I can't wait!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i haven't seen it yet but i plan to, i've read so much about it on cafemom ... i'm not even sure if its available to rent in Ireland but i'm going to dvd shop as soon as my d/so gets back from my mom's hes fixing my car the sweetheart
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2009