M.I.A

So yesterday my Bf was sapposed to come over and stay the night with me, he said he would be here about 7. It came to be almost 9 n he still never showed so i went to his cuzins house and he was drunk so i took our son and came back home. he told me he was waiting for his brother and was goiin to get a ride home. So I was waiting for him and he still never showed, about 12 I called and he was at another house and was still waiting on his bro for a ride. I finally just wet to sleep. he never called or came over and I still never heard from him. I guess he went to his dads eariler today and left and noone knows where he is, thats what they say. He had his dads truck and a phone all day and he never called or came over. I don't know what to think or do about it. I can't get ahold of him at all and can't stop thinking about where the hell he could be. What would you do in my situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• personally, I would hunt his ass down...but I am VERY jealous and possible a lil crazy lol.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:02 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I would ignore him. If that is how he is going to treat you, then forget him. Then if I were you, I would go back to school and learn how to spell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• What is it with people on here and spelling I was typing in a hurry because my laptop battery was dying and I am very tired. I know how to spell I just got my BA, I just really don't give a shit if I misspell a few words on cafemom. I tried to hunt him down earlier but now it's harder cause he left with some one else don't know who and I got the 2 kids at home. Im tryin to ignore it now but it's pissing me off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I would think about doing the same thing to him. Within the next few day or even few months tell him you'll be home at a certain time and then don't come home, don't answer his calls, etc. Give him a taste of his own medicine.
    The4MJs

Answer by The4MJs at 3:18 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Honestly I would seriously think about ditching him for good he sounds like a looser that cant get it together, which to me isnt a positive role model for your children together KWIM, but before I did that I would do what mikayla said because I too am a crazy ass jealous biotch lol GL
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hes never done anything like this before and he is very good with the kids thats why I'm trippin bout it. If he was a real loser I wouldn't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• and he never really drinks either I don't know why he was drinking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• so then this is totally out of character for him? weird..........has anything happend recently to him that would make him act this way?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Things with me and him have been good but things have been kinda stressful lately. We jsut had another kid and she was in the hospitol for a week than I've been having some health problems too. Maybe he just is haveing a hard time dealing with it. but still i don't think thats an excuss to do this. Maybe when i finally see him, i'll try not to get to mad right away and talk to him. That will be hard though what do u think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Well you know him much better than I do (obviously right lol) so if you think this isnt normal and things between you to are okay, then yeah talk to him because honestly men are just freakin weird and they deal with stress much differently than us women (yet they call US complicated), I know even my DF has been a total butthole and its because he is super stressed about things that are going on right now, and to be honest I really dont even know wth to say to him except just ignore him but he isnt the talking type so thats what just works ya know, so I say if your man is willing to open up and talk to you then I would go that way b4 you get too mad, you might be surprised about whats really going on so GL I hope everything works out for you guys and excuse any typos I am NAK
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2009