Do you have to drink to get busy with your man?

I've been married for 9 years next month. We've had some big ups and downs....nothing so bad as cheating, more like financial fraud which to me is just as bad. I love my man, and yes I find him attractive.....but I just can't seem to get my groove on unless I've had some wine.......in some cases A LOT of wine. I want to know if this is normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I do. I have an excellent marriage and my husband is amazing both as a husband and a lover. But I need it to quiet my mind and to give me a little boost of confidence. It's not about your marriage or your man. It's about how easy it is for you to get your mind in the right place. Alcohol has long been known as an aphrodisiac.

I'm answering anon because I always answer sex questions anon. I guess I'm a big prude which is part of why I need it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I don't need it by any means, but if I have have been drinking (especially wine) then I tend to want it way more
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:25 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I was like that but not with the guy i m with now we've been together 4 years and he is the onl one i've been comfortable with sober.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I dont need any wine or drinks to get me to want to get busy with my DH. I think you feel like that cause you don't feel safe and comfortable in some way with him. It won't stop until you trust your man.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Heck no my man chases me meaning he loves to be with me.I do not need anything to get in the mood thank god.I'm glad our sex life is great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I don't think its normal for you to have ALOT of wine to get in the mood! It should be at the point where you just want too, not that you have to get a buzz to get it on. Maybe fixing the marriage will get you to where you don't have to drink to want him.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• There is something wrong when you have to drink to have sex with somebody you love. Did something happen to you in your past? Are you holding a resentment toward your husband that maybe you are ignoring? Are you stressed? Depressed? The list could go on & on but if he is not abusive or has some major flaw then the problem lies within you. Do yourself & your husband a BIG favor & deal with whatever it is so you can have a great sex life. Sex is God's marriage gift to us & should be enjoyed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I think there are major problems if you can only have sex with your husband if you have alcohol in your system!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2009