Is it too late to save the marriage?

15 years later I still ask myself that same question but I am still here, still trying, still fighting and hoping today will be a good one. Most days I'm lucky enough that it is. I see a lot of posts on here about people asking when is it too late, when is enough, enough, is it cheating if...
Tonight I woke up and decided to watch some TV and there was a movie on PPV, called Fireproof. It's about that topic. Awesome, touching movie that will help some people answer those questions. At the end of the movie there's a website with the 40 day dare (if you watch the movie you'll know what I'm talking about) but for those that haven't seen it, you can go to www.fireproofmymarriage.com
It is a religious movie (for those that remember Kirk Cameron, he's the star) but anyway, I hope that the link will help someone else tonight/today. As long as one of you still wants it to work... it's never too late to keep trying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Was a great movie. I had no idea it was religious when I decided to watch it. It's not the kind that shoves religion down your throat which was really nice. Had a great story line and touched my heart too. I think all of us, even if our marriage isn't in trouble, could benefit from "fireproofing" our marriages for the future or even to just make it stronger.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:34 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Thanks. It can't hurt to look and see what I can do to make it a little bit like when we first started dated!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Maybe you just saved quite a few marriages, Anon. I hope you did anyway. Some people give up tooooo easy and maybe this will help them.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:02 AM on Mar. 22, 2009