i feel horrible

i dont know what has changed but all of a sudden i just dont want to get down on the ground and play with my fourteen month old. i use to love to do everything with him but for some reason i just cant force myself to do it..i feel tired and bored and then disappointed cause he gets fussy and throws tantrums. any idea why i might be feeling this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Depression mayvbe. Talk to your docotro if it continues.
    SophieDrewsMom

Answer by SophieDrewsMom at 7:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have been dealing with the same thing and my son is alos 14 months. That's so weird.
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 8:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Mine was depression...I had to get myself out and about do something different with my daughter. We as mothers tend to at times get into the same routine. We get stuck and forget there are other things out there to do with our little ones. What helped me was taking my daugther to an indoor inflatable park (Monkey Joe's). No longer was I just sitting in a house. I was run around and playing with her and didn't feel that dread feeling. It also helped us in our relationship (yes even at this age). She had fun and I had fun an we both were better for it. So, now when I start getting that oh no feeling. I go outside, take her to a park, or to Monkey Joe's. I know everyone is different and everyones situations are different, but I remember feeling that way. If you find that doing something like this isn't working. I say talk to your doctor. Depression isn't fun for you or your family.
    Btw: exercise releases the feel good hormones!
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009