older men?

Why is it that I only get hit on by older men? I don't want to float my own boat, but Im an attractive 24 year old single woman. Why don't men my age or slightly older ever hit on me? I always get hit on by men that are 40+ and half the time they are married! What IS IT about me that they always hit on me?

I told my mom my *married* mechanic hit on me, and she asked me if he left a bruise lol lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The old guys do it because they're living in their own fantasy that "they've still got it". If you are attractive, the younger ones may assume you're attached and not want to hit on you for fear of rejection.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 6:57 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with older men, my husband is 10 years older then me. I prefer older men, men mature later then women, so a 24 year old man is the same as a 19 year old woman..lol
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 7:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Dont automatically discount a man just because he is older. Older also often means more stable. On the other hand, married is just creepy, but would be wrong regardless of the mans age.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 9:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• my husband is 12 years older than i am, hes great. but i get what you mean, being hit on by a married older man is not attractive!!!! im sure guys your age like you, are you standoffish? that was my problem for a long time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I always got the dorks who look like they live in their parent's basement and are like 30!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009