Do you have any natural remedies for stretch marks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I used and still use Shea Butter...all natural not mixed with any other ingredients. It keeps my skin from getting stretchs marks because it stays so moisturized. Dont get the products that say "with shea butter" because thats generally just marketing and not enough of the ingredient. I buy it cheap from a lady with a very small business but she doesnt have a website.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD7j9BDiUNw
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• try bio oil
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I've read that coconut oil can help. I've never tried it before. I also like Bio Oil.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Buy some vitamine E capsules, poke a hole in them and rub the oil in to your stretch marks. It's way better than the Vitamin E oil you buy in a bottle. I've been using Palmers Cocoa butter and mixed it with Bio oil and Vitamin E gel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 24, 2009