Yeast infection...yeah the fun question

Okay so I am one of those lucky people who always gets them. Does anyone know if panty liners are a good or bad idea for someone like me?

missv66

Asked by missv66 at 7:32 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Health

• Yeah they are ok! Just the regular ones tho(no odor absorbers) and only if you need it. I know you may not like this, but also cotton panties(they breathe better)lol.I know, granny panties ,right,but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, and no color panties.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• If you like yogurt, eat that! It's very good for yeast infections!!!
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 7:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I too am one of those unlucky ones....They are worse now that I'm pregnant too. i swear it's the toilet paper!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:18 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• get checked for auto-immune disorders.my friend had them alot and found out she was developing ulcerative colitis.on a less serious note,the liners could be to blame,no air flow
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I used to get them all the time in my early 20's and once I did as most everyone above has suggested (yogurt & white cotton underwear) I stopped getting them. I also learned that "airing out" at bedtime is a good thing, do not use strong soaps in that area, but if you do, rinse extremely well, and do not douche at all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009