I dyed my hair red because my husband has always said he would like to see me as a redhead...,

well he has been on deployment for almost 7 months, and comes back this week....so he wanted to see a pic so i sent him one, and he didn't say anything!! I am sooo hurt, because I did it for him obviously, and now I feel like he doesn't like it, and how am i supposed to feel confident seeing him, and all the time wondering if he is even attracted to me anymore? I mean he should know better than to say NOTHING! Just wanted to vent, and by the way, I look great as a redhead!

december911

Asked by december911 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you know my dh shaved his mustage, and i didnot know notice , he is deployed, and said something to me about it,, and now i try to notice these things,, Like the mustache grew back, and he didnot continue to shave it,,.. but to be honest i wasnot trying to hurt his feelings, cause i didnot say anything.. I just was proably had other things on my mind, bills, etc, kids, that maybe why i didnot say anything..
    I am sure he loves the way you look, and will be excited to see you when he comes home..
    Anonymous

• dye it back then. easy fix.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I am just guessing, but perhaps he wanted things to stay the same, perhaps he has an image in his mind of home and family and that's what he wants to come home to. I could be completely wrong, though. If you like it then keep it. It's hard to say why he didn't say anything, maybe he was too overcome with emotion that you would surprise him like this on something he had expressed a desire for.

Answer by Bmat at 9:27 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Maybe he is waiting to tell you what he thinks when he see you.... or maybe he wants to show you how much he likes it *wink*
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:28 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Maybe he was just a bit taken aback. I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure he will like it, esp once he sees the person that the hair belongs to.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I think you're totally overreacting!!! I'm assuming you sent him a phone pic...those things don't show ANY clarity. Stop freaking out, make a night of it when he comes home! And remember, HE'S A FRIGGIN' GUY!!!! lol Men are some of the most clueless out there when it comes to details like that!!! I think only my husband notices the little details, lol. treat him when he comes in and you may be surprised! gl!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• if it did show good in the pic then most likely he has been gone for 7 moths you said they dotn like it whenthey realize things changed . my bet is tho he couldnt really tell just wait to see him . i agree tho i think you are overreacting a little
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Maybe he didn't even notice I've rearranged furniture and my dh didn't notice let alone a new hairstyle. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009