Baby books

Do any of you make your child'd own scrapbook or baby book? How did you do it? I'm not creative at all.

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 9:20 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• It's not that I'm not creative, but finding the time with a newborn has been almost impossible!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i plan on it. I havent actually started yet. I'm not creative either but they have a lot of cute stuff at hobby lobby for scrapbooking.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have made scrapbooks, photo albums and shadow boxes for my daughter, Plus I have maintained her baby book and These calendars I found in a magazine, They are Babys First year and second year. The Haardest part is finding the time. Once you have your Child on a routine it is easier to accomplish things of this sort. When she was smaller I had more time, She is 20 months now, And I am starting a quilt, I am making the quilt out of all her baby clothes, the ones I loved but just don't want to throw away. They were just too cute. I do know how to do several different things so if you need help, advice or just some inspiration or the basics, please send me a message and we can connect with any help you need,
    Liz
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i am currently making my dd 1st year album (she is 2)... i have alot of my pages on my home page if you want to check them out.
    im not creative either & struggle with every page. but i really love the outcome & know its something we will all treasure in years to come.
    if scrapbooking is something you want to get into, join a few scrapbooking groups on cafemom
    Also to look at what others have created you can go look at the gallery on scrapjazz.com they have some great ideas too
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009