what do u think

my sisters husband is an aspiring artist as in singer. so he always goes to his friends house to use his studio to record songs. but this is the thing, he never comes home. and shes always crying and confiding in me about it.. right now hes still gone and hes been gone at the "studio" since friday.. he always gone for days at a time and its over night. now on the other hand he came to me and told me to talk to my sister and tell her hes not doing anything and hes just doing music. why does he have to stay gone so long though.. sometimes its 4 days without even calling.. and he doesnt answer his cell..... is he cheating? or really making music all that time.. and think about this... the guys house who he says he staying at wouldnt he get sick of him sleeping over and being around his family all the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I know quite a few aspiring musicians....and a few of them have serious relationships...but it doesn't matter. I'm not saying it's any kind of good excuse...but if he is really serious about it, then yes, it is perfectly normal for him to get "lost" for days at a time. It doesn't mean he loves her less, but just that he's really passionate about it. Sad for her, this will never change. He will always choose the music over her....that's just the way it happens. STILL doesn't mean that he loves her less, but he won't be capable of registering in his mind that he needs to be home more....especially when he has the rare chance to use an actual studio for free. the guy who owns the studio...if he's anything like your sister's husband, won't ever tire or him being there, unless he eats all of their food or something. cause if he has a wife also, this is his release too, he OWNS the studio, so it's probably even worse for him.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Well I can't say if he's cheating, but I can certainly say he's being inconsiderate. How long have they been married? It sounds like he's not putting his marriage first. He needs to figure out how a real HUSBAND should act.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2009