Ribs?

I was talking to my mom yesterday and she noticed that the left side of my sons ribs stick out more than his right. I noticed this when he was younger (1-2 months) so they've always been this way and his doctor hasn't ever said anything about it. It doesn't really stick out a lot more than the right side but you can notice it's different. Has anyone else noticed this in their kids? Should I bring this up to his doctor even though he didn't seem to mind? Could it be something serious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son is like that too .. my doctor said he just has to grow into them..ask the doc anyways.. i wouldnt worry though cause if it was like that since birth they woulda noticed it already and said something
    jenny2150

Answer by jenny2150 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It won't hurt to mention it to the doctor, Just like anything, just bring it up, chances are its nothing, but better safe than sorry. Remember you see him more often then the doctor, he may not have noticed. It doesn't make you crazy or nerotic if you are noticing things and addressing your concerns with thier doctor, believe me, they have heard worse lol.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2009