Do you have living will?

Who would you leave your children to if you and your husband passed away?
Would it be the grandparents, uncles, aunts, friends?
That would be a hard one for me to choose!

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 10:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes, my husband and I both have one. Our kids would go to my parents. My kids are a lot closer to my parents then my husbands.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 10:16 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• We do have one. My son will inherit our estate it will go into a trust for him. My mom will raise him and recieve a monthy sum to pay for his needs.
    Anonymous

• If I passed away then my kids would go to one of my brothers or sisters if possible if not they would go to thier godmother but they would stay together
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes we have one. They would go to my parents as they are only in their 40's. If it was later in life and my parents physically couldn't do it then my younger sister is his caregiver. If that falls through then his parents, if that falls through then hubbys sister.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Just a note...You are talking about a Last Will, not a Living Will. A living will is whether or not you want life support and food or water through and I.V. A Last Will and Testament is what your about.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009