What are your plans for today?

My sister is coming over, she lives in Indiana and Im in Virginia. She is going to be here all week and Im sooo excited! We are going to have lunch then probably take the kids to the park.

Whats everyones plans for today? anything exciting?

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• same as usual , sitting here on the couch til my husband gets home from work . then still sitting here . bedrest has made my life boring lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Well me and my friend are taking our kids to the Mall to play and then are taking them to McDonalds and to the playground for a picnic..YaY..I hope they have fun.
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 10:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I was hoping to go to the beach with a friend, but haven't heard from her yet. So I will be at home cleaning.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:41 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Finish Spring Cleaning!! Also I need to get some catalogs out that some women have requested!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2009