dont know what to do???

i have been with this guy for 2 yrs then he moved out because of different reasons, ok then i started seeing this guy i met online and we broke up and i got back together and he moved back in and now i dont know what is wrong with me, i feel i love him but not the way i used to, and i keep thinking i want to see other guys, i am so confused, please help me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• why do you move in together if just dating? you would not be confused if he lived in his own place. If he had his own place you can start dating slowly. STOP MOVING IN WITH BF. Big MISTAKE girls do.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Break up with him!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You need to have him move out and try really dating him. Being around someone you are dating all the time can get you confused. distance makes the heart grow fonder. Maybe take a break and see him and other people then your true feelings mya come out
    PunkinLPN

Answer by PunkinLPN at 10:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I think you really need time to yourself. Stop relying on other people for happiness. If you take time out for yourself and just date them, while focusing on yourself for a while. You will know when the time is right and who you want to be with. JMO
    lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 11:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Time to stop thinking about men for a while and work on you and knowing what you want in life (and a man is NOT an acceptable answer at this time).

Take a break, focus on you. Women who know who they are wind up attracting the best men. There's nothing sexier than self-confidence and knowing you don't really need a man...that "not being needed" thing makes you a more desirable target for good men.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Break up with him. Give yourself a break on the dating seen. Don't have anyone move in for a long while just enjoy yourself a bit.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yes u guys r right, i need to be alone with my two girls and leave it up to god. maybe one day i will find mr. right, i will concentrate on my girls first and myself, thank you so much
    Anonymous