How can I get her going again? help!!

Damn it! I was just in early labor the other day...and now my cervix is closed back up...i tried walking a lot and that put a lot of pressure below..and now today...cervix is closed and i feel no pressure, i dont even have to pee as much anymore...infact...i slept GREAT lastnight for once..

How can I get back into labor with out using DANGEROUS methods..id like to do safe things (Castor Oil I heard is bad and so is black cohosh root and the blue kind)

HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• or at least...HOW CAN I RIPEN MY CERVIX?!?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• did they stop the labor ? becuase if the contractions stop then the cervix can close again . mine did , i was not dialated much to begin with . try sex , also from waht i have heard pinnapple and massage are supposed to work as well . i heard from friends that did it not the internet .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• they didnt stop the labor...they said once i go into any form of labor theyre not going to stop it because her lungs are fully developed and im full term!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• DAMN IT! i just read that if your in early labor and you go swimming it counteracts the labor due to gravity! I STOPPED MY OWN LABOR!! gahh =[ =[ =[
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• sex, spicy foods, SEX, walking a lot, and sex.

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• There is an old wives tale that I swear is actually true! They say that your baby will be born ten days after you go into false labor. So, I would just wait your ten days and see what happens!:)
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• if that was tue i would had my baby a long time ago . i had false labor preterm lbor everything starting at 25 weeks . im 35 weeks now ,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• try having sex that may work
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2009