What is on your honey-do list?

Right now fixing my kitchen drawers tops my list. They havent worked right in years. After that, he needs to fix the storm window in our bedroom.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahahah! everything :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hang pictures but my hubby is sick. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• put the crib together . lol we have at min. of 2 weeks left and a max of 5 weeks . lol he still hasnt done it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Paint the walls.
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 11:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• BUY ME FLOWERS, Once a week he would come home with flowers. We had to cut back on our spending :(
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• omfg. It's a mile long. Let's see. Ok, I will say that this has been HELL WEEK for the company he owns,so he's a little behind on normal stuff, too.

Clean the rat cage
    Clean the fish tanks
    Get some boxes down from the attic for me
    Pressure wash the shutters and windows
    Refinance the house
    Call Dave & Busters about his stolen card (hey, we have MILLIONS of tickets on that account! lol)

But...
    he finally...
    THREE MONTHS LATER

Got my car registered (he wouldn't let me just do it, but kept "forgetting")
    YAY!

Right now he's sleeping. Poor baby!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I do most of the to-do stuff, my hubby works, we both go to school and I usually get to anything first because I want it done when I want it done.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 11:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hubby's list is in his truck about 700 miles from home so what needs to be done I do... He takes care of his list when he comes home and the best thing is I don't have to say a thing...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 12:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Take out the garbage. He isn't really the fix it type, I do all of that stuff.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Clean the side of the garage it is starting to look like white trash lives here and it is driving me nuts, I told my hubby if it was not gone by next weekend I was going to do it and I did not give a rats a** what was not trash it is going to the dump!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2009