I feel REALLY stupid asking this...but i need help lol

dont call me stupid for asking...but uhmm..What is "Nipple STimulation" ?

is it litterally just touching your nipple? or is there more to it than just like..poking it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol , its ok , at first ihad no idea what people were talking about . its like rubbing them and stuff . apparently its is supposed to start labor , but i think it is bull . have you ever had your bf or husband play with yours ? its the same thing .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• This question is a popular one.. Nipple stimulation is when your husband "plays" with it to get you aroused and things of that nature..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 11:29 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• just touching them. I had my boyfriend do it, it works better that way
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:29 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• ooooo....okay he and i are gonna be doing some serious walking, sex, and nipple stim.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You have to do a huge amount of nipple stimulation to do anything, sometimes it's almost painful. I've heard of women using breast pumps for ten to fifteen minutes on each side. Be careful, the contractions from nipple stimulation can be very painful and strong.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2009