Selling Wood work, shadowboxes, Framing shelves..etc?!?!?

My husband and I recently discovered yet another reason why we are awesome together, lol.
He is a detailed, incredibly talented, artistic, perfectionist.
And I am a detailed, talented, artistic decorator, with a very creative point of view. Lol We love to do crafts together, Well I bought him some new saws and tools for Valentines day and we created some awesome projects, Including a huge Shadow Box, For my daughter's memoribilia from her first trip to florida. Now my question is this, Where would be the best place to post stuff like this for sale? He made a guitar display case in beautiful wood with black felt backing, that was amazing, and 3 box stacked self that i painted a beautiful pink and brown, we would like to sell customized stuff like this and make a little money on the side doing something we love, but have no clue how to do it without putting out a fortune to rent a booth, or website. Please help!!

Mommyxtwo777

Asked by Mommyxtwo777 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• There are some groups here on cafemom where you can post pics and sell (of course, I always recommend Paypal) and you can post on Craigslist, just be very careful. You can open a store on eBay, but you have to ship. Be creative. I have some articles you might be able to use about this:

1)  How to Build a Business Website

2)  How to Find Free Advertising for your Website

Read these and they will point you in the right direction.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Oh man show us pictures woman I am itching to see theese works of yours
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 9:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol I will post them on my profile, since i don't know where else to put them lol

Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2009