I personally dont think I could have a baby with a black man...could you?

I feel like I couldnt look at my baby and see myself, Id only see the father, which makes me feel like I wouldnt be able to bond, or something. I know Im wong, and that if I wee to have a bi-racial child, Id love him just the same, but I personally wouldnt ever do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• too bad, i think bi racial babies (white and any other race) are the most beautiful
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• So sad...
    Anonymous

• Thats kind of mean, but I'm not white. I'm Native soo it would be like having double chocolate chip cookies. lol. :)
    Anonymous

• You see some people may think what Im saying is racist, but I dont think so at all. But I do however think the first comment is. Saying a race is the "most beautiful" is EXTREMLEY racist.
    Anonymous

• It's not sad it's an honest feeling she has, I feel the same. I see children with their Mom out and I would worry if the child is confused as to why they don't share the same hair as Mommy etc... And if that's how I feel then it's not because I'm predjudice it's because I'm not comfortable with it.... Some are and that 's fine, I can't control other people... So no I couldn't have a baby with a black man. But again I'm not predjudice....
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you'd better stick with your own then.....I'd hate to see a child suffer because of their parents issues, just don't teach your children intolerance no matter what you do. Many people have had a baby with a black man, I think you may be reading too much into it. I wouldn't be surprised if the cafe mom police cam in and deleted your question, they are good for that, but at least you were honest.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• ...what? because i said bi racial babies are beautiful im racist?

okay i guess im racist then.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• my kids are mixed with black and white. I do understand what your saying but my son actually looks just like me and i am white. he looks like his father to but just because his skin is darker then mine doesnt mean he doesnt look like me
    EmilyW89

Answer by EmilyW89 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• bi-racial babies, meaning white and black have a very tough time in school because they can't be accepted in any race. It's very difficult for them and they are usually very angry and sad. I wouldn't do it just because of that reason.
    Anonymous

• I do stick with my "own". and no child will be suffering here, but thanx for adding that little twist. And I'll raise my child anyway I see fit, thank you very much...
    Anonymous