I need help..

Lately I have been feeling pretty low about my self-esteem issues, even in front of my dh. I don't even want to take showers with him because I dont want him to see me naked. Even though I trust my dh, I don't how he looks at me anymore. Do guys get cold feet around this time in my pregnancy? I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I just feel so huge, I can't even walk right most of the time. :[

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh Hon it's totally normal. Let him know how you are feeling so he knows. I think just by talking to him and letting him know how you are feeling, he will understand. Remember, it' very important to have good communication.
    Anonymous

• I agree with above poster. My hubby actually loved it when I was pregnant.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hang in there. The pregnancy is almost over. However, during nursing the hormones are still raging. Remember this is only temporary.

Anonymous

• let me make you feel better about your dh mine tole me last night that a girl on the tv was prettier than me lol i know he said he was kidding but he so meant it feel good you have a husband who loves you so much he wanted to have his child with you when the pregnancy is over you will feel better "this to shall pass"
    Anonymous