Need Mediun Diaper Covers? Got Large Thirsties?

I have 6 Medium Thirsties V2 diaper covers. White, pink, red, blue, light blue, and light purple. I made the mistake of buying them a size too small since everyone said they run big. But my daughter has very fat legs and they're just too tight. We just made the switch to cloth for antural reasons but mainly to save money. I can't return them since they've been worn and washed and just can't afford to buy 6 more brand new ones unless I sell these first. So does anyone have any Large Thirsties V2s they don't need (preferably at a discounted price)? Anyone interested in Mediums? They're not even a month old and all in great condition. So I'll take $10 and handle the shipping.

btw: is there anywhere else I can try to trade or sell?

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 12:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would look at joining one of the Cloth diapering groups or posting a journal in the Marketplace. :-)
    Aidans_Mom915

Answer by Aidans_Mom915 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009