i posted this last night - update.

&& no one was on lol - so repost!

Im almost 38 weeks ladies :] && im now almost 2cm's dilated && im 60% effaced - My apt last wens. i was 1cm && i went to the ER on friday cause i thought my water broke (which it didnt) but they checked me again && said im just about 2cm's now. I also have an ultra sound && doc apt on wens to check my fluid again to make sure im not leaking -
But im still in alot of pain & have had the "runs" like UGH since the other night up until today - Like woke up in the middle of the night to go - its critical. lol. (sorry tmi)

But anywho - just wanted to kinda update everyone - && im hoping she comes soon - cause im very uncomfortable && in pain. && i get this pain that stops me in my tracks - its all around the va jay jay - like a horrible horrible - did i mention horrible - poo pain ugh.

Pray i go soon :] lol.
How are you ladies?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Good luck! Shell get hear before you know it
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 12:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• GL hun. Keep me posted.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009