If You Did It, How Did You Do It?

The Buzz article on the "Birthing dress" is cracking me up. Not because so many mamas are not going spend $100 on one, but that so many mamas shaved their legs before delivery! If you shaved your legs before delivery, I want to know HOW you managed it? Because I couldn't have shaved my own navel by the time I popped, let alone anything south of the border.

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 12:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ha idk i had a heck of a time last night doing it. i gave up and had my husband nair me down lol . i cant reach my legs so easy anymore lol i dont knwo how folks shave lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I believe that was the week I cried until my husband shaved my legs for me.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• LOL. I shaved. I just sat down in the shower and I bent over as much as I could but I did it! I was out of breath too when I was done.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I did, I sat in the tub and did it. It wasn't that hard for me, I also gave myself a pedicure.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My husband shaved the parts of my legs I couldnt reach.lol.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Some of you guys have awesome husbands, just sayin'.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My DH shaved my legs before everyone of our births. I have to admit he is one in a million. He even painted my toe nails for me.
    Country220

Answer by Country220 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It's not that hard! I use to weigh 300 pounds and managed to shave my legs and my other regions LOL! Just put your leg up on the side of the tub and shave!
    Anonymous

• it was a hack-up job, racing strips anyone? but it got done
    Anonymous

• i had a scheduled c section. I shaved my legs and bikini area and everything. I was not huge so I did not have a hard time doing it. I just wanted to be smooth and clean considering all the people that were going to see my "stuff". haha
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2009