Who would do this?

I was watching my Niece who is 5 and had my daughter who is 3. We were gonna go to the perade and watch and they have those bounce houses and things for kids. I took them to the perade early to make sure we got a good spot so they could get candy and stuff but i ran into her other aunt from my sisters in laws husbands side so confusing sorry and she didnt say anything to me. She walked up to us took my niece and walked away without saying anything. I didnt see her again till 3-4 hours later. In between that i called my sister in law and told her what happen She didnt even care. She was like oh then she can bring her home. I told her that it was RUDE of her to do that. so my husband is a cop and was working yesterday and i had left with my daughter to go home and the events were still going on. This girl went up to my husband and asked where i had went because she didnt know what to do with out niece because she wanted to go

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 12:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that is weird...
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I was like i dont care.. she took her from me without saying a dang work and then wants me to come back and get her? I dont think so.. my day was over i had others plans.. Also she didnt even have a car seat for her to ride in the car... Her mom lives 45 minutes from where we were.... Who does this kind of stuff? Who takes someones elses kids from someone who is baby sitting and doesnt say anything?
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 12:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I'm wondering why the heck you even let her go? I would have called the cops sorry. She was in your care, therefore it was your responsibility to keep her with you. Since your sis-law didn't care to much I don't think I would take her out like that anymore.

Anonymous

• maybe she said something and you just didn't hear her
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Ok one.... She sees her everyday and there were a bunch of there family there.. i i thought at first she just took her to say hi but then they just were gone... Im not gonna tell her NO you cant walk over and see your family... but she should have at least said something like ill be right back or whatever but then i couldnt find them and i wasnt gonna ruin my daughters day by looking all over town for her.. I called my sister in law within 3 minutes of this and told her and she contacted her and then that was it.... ALl im saying who in there right mind does this? PERIOD!`
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 12:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I guess you won't be babysitting that kid anymore! The kids mom didn't see anything wrong with it? No, I wouldn't babysit for her anymore.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• OH HELL NO AM I BABYSITTING HER KIDS>>>>
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009