baby shower

when is the earliest that it would be acceptable to have a baby shower? i am almost at the end of 4 months and was curious as to when it is appropriate for a baby shower?

LilMommy2Be703

Asked by LilMommy2Be703 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't do it before 6 months.
    Anonymous

• sooner rather than latter. that way you have time to get the things that you need that you didnt get from the shower. With my daughter we had our baby shower and a month later we had her. we just wished we had more time
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I was told 7 months is the average. Mine was a week before I delivered, two weeks before I was due, but I wish it had been sooner.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• most people dont til around 7 -8 months
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• im havin mine at 33weeks.
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• 7-8 months
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• We haven't decided the date yet, as there is a lot going on during the month the shower will be. I will either be in week 25 or 27. My stepmom and step-cousin are hosting my shower and we have to travel to go to it. I don't want to be driving ten hours in my last trimester which is why we are doing it a little earlier than what others might do. This also gives us time to get whatever we still need after the shower is over.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• well dont do like me I am having mines next month a week before my due date I will be 39 weeks i know i may have waited too long but I just hope and pray I dont go into labor before then or like on that day.. Just have it like maybe a month before or two just to be on the safe side..Good luck
    pregnproud88

Answer by pregnproud88 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2009