I am 23 weeks pregnant...

can I go out on a wave runner?

SandraB383

Asked by SandraB383 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• umm im not to sure about that . i would ask your dr . i mean i personally would not .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes, yes, I am going to ask my doctor on Monday, but I wanted to see if anyone on here had already found the answer to this question from their doctor.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I haven't personally asked this question but some moms I know have asked similar ones regarding horseback riding and ATVs. They were advised to NOT do these activities. I don't know if there were medical reasons why or not, just that it wasn't a good idea. BTW, let us know what your Dr says on Monday about it if you don't mind :-)
    Aidans_Mom915

Answer by Aidans_Mom915 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Everybody is different, and every pregnancy even in the same woman is different, but wave runner, I wouldn't really. Ask your doctor though.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I wouldnt. I was so cautious when I was pregnant. I didnt do much of anything. It wasnt worth the risk to me.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• The doctor said it would probably be OK if I was like 14 weeks or under, but now that my belly is so big the possible jerking might affect the placenta, so its a no go for this summer.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009