Do you let you toddler?

Play on the equiptment @ the park?
My daughter is only 15 months old. But I cant resist letting her play on everything. Dont worry, I hold her hand the whole way, but it is just soooooo much fun! Not to mention it makes me feel like a kid again, to be sliding on slides, and swinging on swings, and climbing all over lol.
So does anyone else let their young toddler play on the equiptment @ the park?

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I do. Nothing wrong with it as long as you are doing what you have been. I agree, it makes me feel like a kid too.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• All my kids started playing on the equitment as soon as they can walk. As long as your near by to cath her if she falls it's really know big deal.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 12:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You are fine! You are a great mom for interacting with your child, and making sure she is safe at the same time! That is a wonderful time you and your baby will remember for years to come. Way to go!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hey Steff! When you gonna do my hair!?! LOL

Anyway, I let my toddler play, wait is he toddler? He's 19 months... anyway he plays like a 3 year old and I think its good for him. I just make sure I wash his hands if he's played on public property. :-)
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 12:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yeah. I do. I love it. The oldest 3 go off on they're own but are in our sight. But then the youngest three stay with us and we take them around.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 1:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• we don't go to the park often, but yeah. we go to my gym and she likes to climb up on all the high things and any steps she can find.
    Anonymous

• Our 2 y/o loves to climb and has been paying on slides & gym equipment since about 8-9 mos. (with help, of course!) He is such a big boy and it makes him so happy! He doesn't need my help any more,sad he's so independent, but I've always got my eye on him,

just in case he needs me.wink

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 2:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes, too much fun not to, have fun, mom.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• As soon as they could walk mine were on the playground and around here there are some specific playgrounds that have toddler equipment too. We just help them out. My kids absolutely love playing on the playground.
    Anonymous