Does your SO have any really annoying/gross sleeping habits?

Mine Snores like a beast, grinds his teeth, drawl non-stop, talks and rolls onto my side.

Most nights, i want to end him.

mum-to-be-at-18

Asked by mum-to-be-at-18 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You listed my whole families up there!

My husband snores like a beast! If he falls asleep before me I either keep plugging his nose to make him wake up and start over or I just move to another room..and shut all the doors on the way there so I can't hear him.

My oldest dd grinds her teeth so badly. I've taken her to the dentist for it and he said it was ok and she'll probably grow out of it.

My middle dd talks in her sleep. A lot

My youngest DD tosses and turns like we're playing twister in bed.

I'm the only normal sleeper in this house!!!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• He sweats.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• YES! He doesn't like covers on his feet so he pulls the blanket and sheet loose on the bottom of the bed then yanks the covers up so MY feet are out in the cold too. Also this makes all the blankets wadded up around my neck and over my face, so I'm waking up in the middle of the night with blankets over my face and can't breathe while my feet are freezing.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Mine is a snoring, sweating, blanket-stealer. We now sleep with separate blankets and I use earplugs when necessary.
    JudesMomma

Answer by JudesMomma at 1:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I dont have an SO but DD and I sleep together, and Im sure I drive her crazy because I grind my teeth! I have ever since I was a kid. My father lives in the apartment upstairs from us, and when its really quiet at night I can hear him snoring lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 1:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My husband sleeps on his stomach, cradles his pillow and bangs his head.  It is like trying to sleep through an earthquake. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• mine sweats profusely.. talks in his sleep, grunts, snores, and sometimes hits when he is dreaming.... he also loves to steal the coversand pull the sheet off the corner of the mattress..
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 2:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I'm a teeth grinder,and my DH is a farter-snorer
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2009