Should I...

Go to Californa in may with my family I'm pregnant with twins that are due in august?

welcomtotwob

Asked by welcomtotwob at 12:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why not ? there is nothing wrong with travle when pregnant . just take it easy .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I would check with your doctor/midwife first, but as long as you are healthy and everything is fine, there shouldn't be any problems. Make sure you have plenty of stops where you can walk around for a few minutes. Maybe every two hours or so.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• hmmm..with twins..i was thinking one baby for a second..if you're not high risk and your dr. isnt concerned, have fun..i travel up intill about 8 months..but i also wasnt preggo w twins..i probably would have stopped sooner w twins knowing they like to come early..GL
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I'm only going to be there for 5 days
    welcomtotwob

Answer by welcomtotwob at 1:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009