Need help understanding my dream.. My child was incinerated..

In my dream my little boy got incinerated right before my eyes in my dream.. I woke up crying out loud and could not go back to sleep.. It was so real.. the sense of his lost was so real. I cannot understand it. Anybody have a clue??

Barbara144

Asked by Barbara144 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• i would take it as a cleansing of something. has she been sick? It's not a bad dream. My mom used to say a death dream meant good luck for the person you dreamed about. Also, did you watch a movie that had anything to do with fire lately? Dreaming about your child is common but sometimes the brain associates other thoughts during sleep so it may not "mean" anything other than random thoughts being mixed together.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• LOL.. Well... We did have a barbeque last night. I was looking at the high flames when my husband went to lit it. But thought nothing of it. That's the only thing I can think of. It was just a horrible dream... He's been a sick little boy since he was a baby. Asthma, food allergies low weight gain etc. But he's bee doing better.. Thanks
    Barbara144

Answer by Barbara144 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Well one of the last things was Griling out & the Flames... your Dream.. Poof He's All Well & Better! The Smoke Clearing was his lungs & health Clearing! Poof was the Smoke of it being All Better!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009