Why married women get jealous of single women? and viceversa

Any opinions? no catfights at least in the next couple of minutes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• the ONLY time I get jealous of single women is when it comes to my husband. other than that, theyy can have the single life..been there, done that, it was a nice ride, but I don't want to do it again:)
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 4:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Because they both want what they don't have... Married women doesn't have much freedom to do as she wills.... and the single women wishes she has what the married women have.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I'm married and LOVE IT. I think people sometimes don't marry the right person and they end up wishing they could go back to the "freedom" they had before. Beats me.....I hope everyone can find someone to truly be happy with.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• The truth is we always sercretly want what we can't have. I am truley happy in my marriage I love my husband and we are in a wonderful place right now in our realtionship. But when my single friends go out and party or take a spear of the moment trip. I wish I could be going with them but I have to plan and discuss things through with my hubby first. Although my single friends are alwasy telling me how lucky I am to be stable and be able to sleep next to the love of my life every night. It's the perfect example of the grass is always greener.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 2:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• it is "the grass is greener" syndrome. quite common.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I can't say that I am really jealous of the single friends I have, but I was never the type to go out and party when I was single so it doesn't bother me. Me and DH go out and have fun on our own. I love going out with him more than by myself w/friends.
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 2:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have a single friend who is jealous of me. We have lost our friendship twice because of this. She apologized to me & was genuinely sincere the first time. This time around she still hasn't apologized & I refuse to call. I don't think ppl ever change. I refuse to put myself in a situation of being hurt again. The only reason I'm jealous of a single women is b/c she has all the free time in the world. She can plan her life accordingly to how she wants it. I on the other hand do not have that. Other then that I don't envy them. I hear all the nightmare stories of dating & I'm so glad I don't have to do that. I love my family & kids & would not change it for the world.

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 2:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• im married and i am not jealous of single women , why should i when most ... not all but most single women are just sluts and dont know who they woke up next to ? i have an amazing husband and wouldnt want it any other way
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Most single women are sluts? Were you a slut when you were single?
    Anonymous

• Oh girl.. That is soo not right. I was married, divorced and now remarried. I would NEVER want to be single again. It was a nightmare. Men think that you just want to sleep with them. NOTHING MORE. It is so messed up out there. Lots of diseases, lots of cheating, and lots of good for nothing men. I never want to be single again. I HATED IT!
    Anonymous