on my profile there is a country song that plays. I am not sure how to get it off, I do have a playlist but this song is not in my playlist. PLEASE CAN ANYBOSY HELP ME!! I NEED THIS SONG OFF.

I need an unwanted song off my profile.

Tonika

Asked by Tonika at 2:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Your rock you slideshow is playing that. If you put your mouse over the little megaphone/volume icon in that widget it says there are 2 songs there. I image you'll have to edit it on the rockyou site to delete it. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• rockyou.com is giving me fits right now but sign into your rockyou account. Click on "edit" underneath the slideshow you want. Under the "Customize" section, the first tab is music. Click on it.

From there, I'm trying to add music to a slideshow of mine so I can give you step by step instructions but this site is absolutely acting up. So, for me there was an option to play music or add music. I added a song and I'm guessing that if you go into yours the music will be there but instead of the add option it would be to delete. But I can't say since I can't do it.

I'll keep trying and if I get it I'll come back and fill you in. I hope this helps so far though!
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Goodness!!!! Ok, it took me further now :o)
    When I edit the slideshow that I added music to there now shows a box in the upper right corner with the songs. You can click the "x" by each song you want to remove. There is also a "clear all" option but it wouldn't work for me.

Geesh, I hope this all makes sense. If you have more questions feel free to ask me (if you want).
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2009