Ok tell me if this sounds out of the ordinary?

I didnt have a period in Feb and then on March 17th I bled for like and hour passed one clot then didnt bleed again until like 3 days later I had some slight spotting for just 15 mins. But now for the past few days I have been feeling pressure in my lower tummy and Ive had bad cramps like Im gettin my period for the past 4 weeks now. The only time I could have gotten preggo was the 9,10,11,12.17,18,19 of Feb. But I just didnt think that I could be feeling my uterus spasming and pressure this early. The test I took on the 26th of Feb said negative. Im not sure what to do. I cant face another Negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i know its hard to face another negative but that the only way ur gonna know for take another test if still negative call ur doc and set up an appointment and see if somethings going on good luck
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• this sounds familuar like i seen it before , but if you had a clot and spottign and cramping it could be your period or possible miscarriage . thathappened to me 3 times i would go to the dr and get a blood test instead .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I kept taking test over and over and over and when i finally desided to go ahead and take another one it was postivie and when i went to the doctor i was almost 2 months prego it was crazy i could not figures out why i was getting a negative and a negative one right after the other i know there is a period where you cant tell from a home test but dang. So maybe you should wait a while and take another one or make an appointment with your doctor if you think somthing is really wrong.
    2009mommytobe

Answer by 2009mommytobe at 5:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2009