• In the Spotlight:

Should I take her too?

My 2yo son has been sick for a couple days now my 1yo dd is sick with same thing. I also have a 3mo baby who has been coughing today. I am calling doc first thing in the morning to get app for older 2. Should I see if they will see baby too to make sure she isnt getting it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, I would definitely have her seen.
    Sahminky

Answer by Sahminky at 2:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Well, it can't hurt. Go ahead, make the appointment.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• ya u should just in case
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes, take all of them. I hope they all feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 2:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It doesn't hurt to ask ahead of time. But one thing doctor's offices' HATE is the "Oh and since I"m here, could you look at my other kid too". If they know ahead of time, they can schedule you a longer appointment and already have the chart ready.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My 3month old was around my sister who had bronctitus.. And she developed a cough it was a bad sounding cough! N I called the doc and she said not 2 worry unless she gets a fever then take her in.. Otherwise just play it out! So basically u have nothin 2 worry unless she gets a fever.. Best of luck!
    Lizzay88

Answer by Lizzay88 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• If the cough gets worse and she stops acting like her normal self Id take her in anyway. My son had a really bad congested cough and no fever at all but was still diagnosed with RSV
    Anonymous