Is there another store as Great As Mervyns?

I am sooo sad about my store closing down. Mervyns was the best store in my area to shop for all of my kids's clothes and now it's closed down. We have other stores but I won't even bother going in because I just asume there too high in there prices. Does anyone know of a store that is similer to mervyns in prices and style? I have three kids and need a knew dependable store with cute nice things and good brands for resonable prices. Is there no such place lol ?

sholie

Asked by sholie at 2:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Shopping

• Mervyns closed in the atlanta area about 10 yrs ago but when it first came here, my mom worked there. Its owned by the same co as Target so maybe their clothes are made by the same people?? Just a thought.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 4:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I know-they closed the Mervyns in Minnesota a long time ago and I miss it. I loved it. :-(
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Although I don't know what that store is. I would assume it's similar to Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Value City and there are many more...
    Anonymous