Whats wrong with this bitch?

See I am 37 weeks pregnant and all through my 9 months my antie has been giving me problems she is 44 years old but she acts like shes 16 or 17 and she lives with me and my boyfriend she is worthless all she does is smoke weed and cigs all day and talk about me she never owned anything in her whole life and she wanted to have a child but never happened for her so when she had to come stay with me and my bf she was mad but she had no choice and when she found out i was preg she went off she started talkin baout me with family and it would get back to me she would tell them i dont deserve a child i dont know what to do with one and she says i got pregnant just to be grown??When I heard that i was upset because im lettin her stay with us and i accomplished more in my 20 years of life than she has all her life. See she says really mean things she always walking around talking about how big I got should i make her move b4 baby come

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would throw her ass out. She is lucky she has a neice to let her stay with her to begin with. she sounds like a bitter, pathetic bitch!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• GET RID OF HER. She is going to make your life more complicated once the baby is here. You don't need to justify it to her just tell her that it is not working out and that she needs to go. I wish you all the luck you don't need to extra drama with a baby in your life they create enough drama of their own in the first few months of life.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• kick her crabby ass to the curb. you're doing HER a favor....you have responsibility to your new family. congrats on your beautiful little baby by the way!!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• you're going to want to enjoy those first few (and very hectic but amazing) months of your baby's life....and it doesn't sound like that is going to happen with her there...don't regret anything...go enjoy your lifewith your new one!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Evict the b@tch.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Kick that trick a**, cranky, no-joy knowing, irritable, UNGRATEFUL b*tch out TODAY. Give her some garbage bags and tell her to be gone by sundown! What you are doing (growing that little life) is TOO important to be polluted by the likes of her nasty habits and her disrespectful behind! Then, air out the place and get ready for baby! Good luck!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 3:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I'd kick her to the curb. The last thing you need with a new baby in the house is someone telling you, you don't know what your doing of her going behind you back & giving you baby stuff that you wouldn't. She's already a pain in your ass & all you've done is help her. You don't need anymore 1 baby is enough a 44 yr old one is the last thing you need!!
    RiaDia

Answer by RiaDia at 3:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i would kick her out!! u dont need that stress while ur pregnant and if she smokes weed u dnt need to be around that or cigarettes and neither does the baby
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Being so far along, you don't need the stress. Excessive stress will induce early labor, bringing a lot of risks to you and your baby. Don't let her do that to you or your child. Get her out of there as soon as possible!
    juansbabygirl08

Answer by juansbabygirl08 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I would ask her to leave. You and your child dont need that around you and if she has no place to go then its not your problem, its hers for not making something of her life. GL and best wishes
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009