I need people from ( fun lovin parties , cookie lee, scent sations, lia sophia, omnitrition, athome america , partylite) and other makeup candles or home decor companies to pm me the following ....

What company ? Compensation? Startup cost? Ongoing cost s? Could I earn my start up kit? Parties, online sales ,catalog? Opportunity to do fundraisers? Different levels of advancement ? How long have you been doing it?

MandyRae

Asked by MandyRae at 2:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• i sent you a pm!
    mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hey girl, I'm with DiamondCreek Candles; here is the info:
    -It's FREE to sign up.
    -We have different plans that you can sign up with; the cheapest being $4.99 per month for your website and membership.
    -Commissions are 20% and we get up to 40% off our own personal orders.
    -Startup kits are available but not necessary to purchase; the company gives you a web site so you can just promote that to get sales.
    -I have been with them for 5 months and I love it; everyone on my team has made $$!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I am with Arbonne International.
    You can start as a preferred customer for $29
    You can earn consultant status by signing up 2 preferred customers or consultants with $150 in RV and having $150 in PRV.
    If you want to earn your products etc, then you probably want to start with a few parties.
    I have only been doing it for a few months + working full time. I am hoping to kick start next week now that I am not working anymore.
    My sponsor made Regional Vice President in 9 months and got her white Mercedes Benz.
    I have mostly done one on one presentations and loaned product out to a few people for 3 to 4 days at a time. Everyone so far has ordered or plans to order.
    You have to work the business to stay at consultant level by continuing to sign up preferred clients and consultants. The are in the US, UK, Canada and Australia and you can build your team wherever you want.
    http://try.myarbonne.com

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hi I am with Signature HomeStyles, I have been with them less than a yr. I love it!! Our start up program is only $25. And yes with just a couple shows you can earn your money back for your kit and they also have other incentives for your kit purchase! You get everything you need to start in your kit! Your commission is 25-35%. You can choose to have home shows or catalog shows or even fundraisers or even just take one on one orders. You have the option to have your own website for a monthly cost of $12.00. There are different levels of advancement, you advance with just one person that joins your team!! On going costs are your business supplies, which our company offers you opportunities to earn free supplies and website if you choose to have one. Opportunities to win trips, like the one for Maui in 2010. Wow!! wouldn't that be a great vacation!! If you have further questions, please I would love to hear from you!!
    WicklessMom247

Answer by WicklessMom247 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I will be signing up for Cookie Lee tomorrow. My cousin got me started on it. They offer 3 different sign up plans. I'm looking forward to earning money and meeting new people. And the great thing is there are ways to earn money towards your start up costs so that you don't have to invest a whole bunch of money. If you want more info please let me know and I will be more than happy to answer and questions you have.
    magikluna

Answer by magikluna at 11:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hi I am with scent-sations ther are two ways to get started you can do a party to earn towards your startup book or home also you can do out of pocket. I just got started and can't believe how easy these sell.By the way they smell wonderful.If you are interested in more info. please email me and let me know. I would be more than happy to answer all your questions.
    brandysnyder

Answer by brandysnyder at 12:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2009