i WANT SEX, MY HUBBY SAYS NO. sHOULD I not be pissed?

cause I am

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe you need to realize there is more to a relationship than sex. Maybe you need to find a hobby or get out and do something other than thinking about sex. Exercise is always good. In the grown up world, sex is not always possible.. sometimes people are stressed, tired and generally want to relax from working all week. Cut the guy some slack.
    Anonymous

• You're not giving nearly enough info. Why's he saying no? Is he sick? Tired? Angry? In pain from something? Busy with things he needs to do (video games don't qualify)?

Hard to say whether you're justified without knowing his side.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Agree with PP there has to be more to the story.
    Never knew a guy to ever turn it down without a reason..
    Anonymous

• It's a power thing. Men like being the aggressor. If not they will put their woman "in her place" and make her wait. It's just mean but some men do it to prove they are king of their castle.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yep, need more info!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• well in my oppion it depends on whats going on between the two of u like my hobby doesnt want to because im 29 weeks an she moves around alot an he feels he could hurt her even know i told the doctor to tell him its okay to.i think u just need to lay down at night an talk just before bed an ask him whats wrong an whats on his mind because if u guys can talk like friend then most likely ull get the sex after words or at least know why he isnt
    june09due

Answer by june09due at 4:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• ugh i'm in the same boat! he keeps telling me no lol, i'm also pissed,
    chloeconnor

Answer by chloeconnor at 6:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• more info: I had a baby 4 weeks ago. he is worried we r gonna get preg again. i wanna use condoms. i think hes just disgusted by me.
    Anonymous

• Almost a 7 months after husband and I got married, he stopped wanting to have sex as much. We would go almost two months with out sex and we were only 19 and 20! I finally told him that if he didnt change it that I was going to find it someweres else and I was very very seriouse. Guess what, it worked!! Been married almost 4 years in May and havent had the problem since. He is always coming on to me.
    Anonymous