Are costco (kirkland) brand diapers the same as Huggie supreme diapers?

I heard that they are pretty much the same except at a cheaper price, is this true?

prettymama0607

Asked by prettymama0607 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• They are a little different but still very good. The Costco baby wipes are wonderful too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes costco baby wipes are the best. I compared them to many different brands and they are the clear winner.
    Not sure about the diapers, I would give them a try...their products always seem to be up to par.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I loved the Costco diapers, the waist is so stretchy. Once you get into like size 3, it's cheaper to just buy their packs of Huggies. I still use the Costco wipes, they're really gentle for my dd hiney.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• idk but i hope they are good we got a box of them the other day so we wouldnt have to worry about diapers for a little bit afer she is born lol .
    got a box of the wipes too lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i try the costco brand but i also try the toyrus brand which i love
    Shushma

Answer by Shushma at 4:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I think so...I'm also finding out that the walgreens brand is good, too. Stay away from walmart diapers, they do nothing but leak.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 4:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i know i hate walmart diapers...white cloud,pampers,luvs, parents choice all suck lol
    Anonymous

• I've used Kirkland brand diapers and wipes since my oldest was a baby, 8 years ago. I prefer them over all the other brands. With our last my husband started picking up the Huggies because they were slightly cheaper and I was so mad because I preferred the Kirkland ones.
    The wipes are THE best. We use other brands when in a pinch and can't get to Costco to stock up and I hate them. The Kirkland ones are bigger and slightly thinner but still very strong and soft and no scents and lotions (I can't stand that stuff). We use them for EVERYTHING. We don't even have kids in diapers any more and there are still wipe containers every where. The kids wipe their hands and faces with them, clean up the tables, clean up spills on the floors, use them to dust and wipe down walls (they are excellent at getting crayon off walls).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I use the Costco diapers Kirkland...they are awesome! they seemed like the only diaper to hold all her pee throughout the night! lol They are cheap too! I def recommend them!
    oxojen178oxo

Answer by oxojen178oxo at 8:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009