movie question

has anyone seen the movie "Expelled"--what are your takes on it??--my church is showing it and i was wondering what your thought on the movie was. Thanks

jdmyangel

Asked by jdmyangel at 3:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I haven't seen it, but there was a question about it the other day that is on page 2 or 3 of this section in Answers :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I've seen it but would like to watch it again. It is very informative and I just don't think you can get all of the facts by watching it one time.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• never seen the movie
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 4:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I LOVE this movie. I just bought if a few months back, because I want to have all the information on hand. I hope you really enjoy it.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 4:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I really liked it. Ben Stein is an extremely intelligent person,and he made a very good movie. Hope you enjoy watching it.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have seen it. I think that it is terrible that anyone has trouble in their job because of their beliefs. Lots of the people who have been blackballed aren't even saying they don't believe in evolution, all they are saying is that they wonder if there wasn't a divine hand in the first "accident" that created life. Their entire career has been destroyed because they asked a question that everyone admits they don't know the answer to. It is insane.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 5:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I loved the movie. Very informative. He is a smart guy and some of the things stated in it were powerful. He did a great job and i would like to buy it.
    ministrymom

Answer by ministrymom at 8:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I just watched it Thursday (and I was the one that posted the other Q, lol). I liked it a lot.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 23, 2009