i been having headaches for going on three days now and i took asprin yesterday but that didnt help and its getting worse, what should i do?

danishmommy09

Asked by danishmommy09 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your dr . sudden headaches like that can be bad. drink lots of water and give thema call and let them know
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• what kind of aspirin did u take? if ur pregnant the only thing u can take is tylenol and if that dsnt wrk theres not much else u can do headaches are normal during pregnancy
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yea, don't take aspirin while pregnant! You can only have tylneol, if the headaches are unbearable then contact your doctor for another safe alternative
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• you can't take aspirin while ur pregnant . take tylenol
    francys0417

Answer by francys0417 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Talk to your dr because I wouold get them every day and the medicine wouldn't work much. Then towards the end of my pregnancy they started to get worst and I was starting to swell up a bit which never happened one during my pregnancy. In the end I was induced because m water was breaking slowly and then to find out I would have been induced any way becasue I was showing signs of preeclampsia. Its not to scare you or anythign but just ask your dr to make sure everything is all right .
    JYC42488

Answer by JYC42488 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i have chronic migraines, and if aspirin won't work call your doctor. there are some stronger pain killers they can give you as a last resort.
    mommashaybay

Answer by mommashaybay at 12:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2009