Worried... Am I? Could I really be??

Not that I wouldnt love another baby someday, someday is the key word... I am only 7 weeks PP and I love life as a new mommy.... BUT I dont think I am ready to be preg. all over again! Here's the scope... At 4 weeks PP My SO and I made love and he did not pull out and finished inside... I know should have used a condom... But I tore really bad and it really really hurt with one on... anyways... I am breast feeding and supplimenting with formula... No period yet, but I only bleed for maybe a week and a half after child birth... I just have this feeling that I am preg. and my son is going to be a big brother before the end of 2009. I am sched. for an IUD in April... We do not want to start trying untill our son is 2ish... Do you think I am? I have not had a period, I am craving chocolate, peeing all the time, getting dizzie and have head aches... Cant tell if my boobs hurt cause I BF... What do you all think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The only way to know for certain is to take a pregnancy test
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Seriously. Its not like the answer is going to change with time.

If you aren't, and if you don't want another baby so soon, next time use your head and use protection so you don't end up in the same situation.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 4:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• anon 4:21 your a major bitch
    Anonymous

• Just take a test or wait a few weeks and get a blood test to be sure....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• just wait and see when you go too get your iud they will do a preggo test before putting it in always do so they will know then for sure i wouldn't have sex with out a condom from now until then bad idea you are at a higher risk of getting pregnant right now sense you just had a baby
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009