Am I, could I be??

Not that I wouldnt love another baby someday, someday is the key word... I am only 7 weeks PP and I love life as a new mommy.... BUT I dont think I am ready to be preg. all over again! Here's the scope... At 4 weeks PP My SO and I made love and he did not pull out and finished inside... I know should have used a condom... But I tore really bad and it really really hurt with one on... anyways... I am breast feeding and supplimenting with formula... No period yet, but I only bleed for maybe a week and a half after child birth... I just have this feeling that I am preg. and my son is going to be a big brother before the end of 2009. I am sched. for an IUD in April... We do not want to start trying untill our son is 2ish... Do you think I am? I have not had a period, I am craving chocolate, peeing all the time, getting dizzie and have head aches... Cant tell if my boobs hurt cause I BF... What do you all think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• why ask in two sections?
    if you had sex then yes you could be .
    Anonymous

• Obviously you could be. That's why they make pregnancy tests. Take one.
    Anonymous

• sorry but I agree with the other two women. My friend did the same thing except her hubby pulled out and she still got prego. her last two boys are 11 months apart.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 4:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Ok frist off i want o let you know that i had an IUD put in after my son was born and i now have PID if you goolge PID you will find out that a lot of the cause of Pid is the IUD if you don't have a STD. I had it taken out about 1 year ago and i am still having problems with this. Now i just found out that if you have it alot then you may not be able to have a baby . So just alittle bit of news about the IUD.

Now i think you should go get a test and see. It sounds like you may be preggo. If you find out that you are. Then good luck and i hope you decide what will be best for you.
    hisnumberone

Answer by hisnumberone at 4:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It's really normal not to get your period when you're BF'ing. However if you had unprotected sex you could be pregnant, take a test so that you know. Your doctor would test for pregnancy before the IUD insertion anyhow. HTH!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 5:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• First of all we all had these times where we are not sure and just want to talk to someone about it. So i think before you all start being rude you need to think of how you felt we you didn't no. This is a place to come and talk and ask question's not to be jude be jude by others. Well to you go take a test and find out. Like i said before i hink you maybe. Good luck
    hisnumberone

Answer by hisnumberone at 9:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2009